.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

a new feature

I'm glad that everyone voted on the polls :) results ;

85% of people think that Cinderstar's blog is the best blog ever.
14% of people say they love it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
42% of people are going to watch Percy Jackson and the Olympian's .
42% percent of people are going to watch Alice in Wonderland.
14% percent of people are going to watch somthing else.


Moving on to other bussiness: I have decided to add somthing new the "What's what ?" box I hope you like the name :) (it was either that or the "What is the weather where I live and the time and also the awsome gaget madgiggerr thingy that shows how many people are on at this moment and the ")
It is simply a box that shows the weather and time where I live , how many people are exploring Cinderstar's blog at this moment and from where in the world do these poeple come from :)
ENJOY!!

< 3 Cinderstar

No comments: