.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The answer to a question you guys might be asking!

Danielle* said...
I have a qeustion..... How exactly do you put the templates on your blog?????

April 18, 2010

Great question!
Well the thing is that you cannot post HTML directly on blogger posts. Infact you have to put the HTML in a text box. Now the problem is that I cannot find the proper HTML to make a text box (it's more confusing than it looks, and thats saying somthing since it looks quite confusing...). Now i've been hoping to ask SOMEONE who is familiar with HTML to give me the code for a text box or even a way to post the HTML without it.. and so far no luck :(
So right now if you wish to use one of my layouts you'll have to ask me to mail the HTML to you :(
I'm quite sorry for the inconvinience, i'll fix this problem as soon as possible :)



< 3 Cinderstar

1 comment:

Willowfeather said...

A text box? Like a box with your text then people can copy an paste?? Its easy! Just put do it like this

< textarea >(then your words)< /textarea >

(dont put the spaces with the text area thingy that the only way I could comment...)

If its on a post make sure your on the HTML part instead of the word part. Hope that helps!

=D Willowfeather