.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Confusion...

Okay so, I hae adobe photoshop ( I knew this before but forgot -.-" I got it for free with my computer and I didnt remeber, and recently I need adobe photoshop prgrame for school so I asked my resource who works at a computer programming place to get me one and they said yas :) So I was browsing through my comp an dsaw "adobe photoshop elements 5.0" anD i THINK "OMG". So I have adobe and I also have NO CLUE how to sue it, I was going to go through a online tutorial but After I saw all those page.... well you get the idea. I know that some of my blogger friends have adobe photoshop (don't knwo which one) so I was hoping that maybe you guys could help me?? Since i'm still getting the new version (7.0 I think...) it's okay if you have that one. I'd really like your help!!
Pleaseeee!!!
 
 
 
Cinderstar

No comments: